Last updated: November 29, 2023
1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1.1 Personal data which Mootral collects includes any personal information collected or obtained such as your name, email address, phone number and such personal information:
- which you provide to Mootral;
- when you share information via this website;
- when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- from the content of electronic forms when you submit via email requesting us to provide services or information, or to take any actions;
- information submitted when you participate in our surveys or competitions or apply to participate in any one of our projects, whether online or otherwise; and
- any messages or comments you submit via this website.
1.2 Any personal data you provide to us must be accurate and true at the time it is provided.
2. CONSENT AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- fulfilling your instructions and providing you with services under any of Mootral’s businesses;
- processing your application to purchase our products under any of Mootral’s portfolio;
- marketing of products and services and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you via telephone calls, emails or short message services if you have checked the consent box in the Corporate Information & Career Form on this website;
- conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing for Mootral;
- notifying you of special offers, current and future products that we consider might be of interest to you and for similar updates and promotion reasons via our newsletter;
- performing statistical analysis of your behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of this website;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of Mootral’s business or this website;
- where required by law, where we consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where Mootral suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law;
- where you have provided your resume, considering you for any jobs that may arise in Mootral, and if applicable, your terms and conditions of employment; and
- carrying out studies to monitor Mootral’s recruitment initiatives.
2.2 Please note that in the event that the personal data that is supplied to Mootral is insufficient, incomplete, or not satisfactory to Mootral, your application or request to Mootral for any of the above purposes under (2.1) may not be accepted or acted upon. Save for such information that is automatically generated or stored by backup systems and cannot be accessed in the normal course of business, such personal data will be deleted by Mootral.
3.1 You further consent that your personal data may be disclosed and transferred within the Mootral group, which may include transfer to Mootral group companies in different jurisdictions and to persons listed in (3.2). Other than to those persons listed in (3.2) below, your personal data will not be revealed by Mootral to any external body, unless we have your consent.
- The personal data provided by you may be disclosed by Mootral to:
- other companies within Mootral group;
- Mootral’s agents and contractors acting on our behalf;
- any relevant financial institutions;
- any referee whose details are provided by you, to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers;
- third-party service providers (including the management of this website), for Mootral’s operational, administration and development requirements;
- auditors, lawyers, professional advisory, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies, researchers, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such personal data for the purposes of (2.1) for and on behalf of Mootral;
- Governmental or other regulatory authorities for the prevention or detection of crime, or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of court, without seeking your further consent or without notifying and/or informing you that notification has been made.
3.3 Each of the above parties, other than the regulatory authorities and your referees, are similarly bound by a duty of confidentiality to Mootral in respect of all your personal information disclosed to them.
3.4 Mootral uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through this website as part of Mootral’s process of constantly improving this website and/or Mootral’s business.
4.1 We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and to maintain data integrity.
5. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Your personal data may be stored either in hard copies in Mootral’s offices or stored in servers located in a country where Mootral operates, which are operated by Mootral or its service providers.
5.2 Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by Mootral only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (2.1) or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect Mootral’s interests. As a general rule the maximum retention period is seven (7) years.
5.3 Mootral does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by Mootral. Please refer to (8.2).
5.4 Mootral will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. COMMUNICATION OR UTILISATION DATA
6.1 Through your use of telecommunications services to access this website, your communications data (e.g. internet protocol address) or utilisation data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data.
6.2 To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilisation data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
7.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information sent or posted to this website, or any part of this website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Mootral. Any information that is not personal data shall be deemed to have been provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
7.3 Mootral reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such non-personal information freely, whereas personal data may only be used, reproduced, disclosed, transmitted as set out in (3.2), strictly for the purposes set out in (2.1).
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
8.1 You have the right of access to your personal data held by Mootral and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.